$39.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
$52.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
$29.99 - $35.99
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$35.09 - $39.99
Shimano's Sora Rear Derailleur is made for 9-speed drivetrains. It features smooth 11-tooth pulleys, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
$31.99 - $39.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$15.99 - $17.99
FD-A073 Tourney Front Derailleur for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - SG-X chainring compatible - Quick assembly - Interchangeable with SHIMANO road 7-speed system - Easy adjusting - Light operation and smooth shifting
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 48T - Total capacity: 20T
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$49.99 - $69.99
If you're looking for a high-quality, precision-shifting, light front derailleur, you've found it in Shimano's Ultegra. It's made of cold-forged aluminum with their wide-pivot design that stops flex for smooth, fast and exact shifts, even under load. And this fine derailleur is built tough for reliability and durability, too.
$42.99 - $49.99
Shimano's groundbreaking 6800-series front derailleur delivers a shorter stroke at the lever and substantially lighter action for lightning fast shifts with just a flick of your finger. The redesigned pull arm offers more direct tactile feedback during shifts. The derailleur support bolt creates more solid contact to the frame, stiffening the derailleur and stabilizing it for faster, smoother shifts.
$93.99 - $119.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
The GX derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of SRAM's, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability. - Mounting system and re-positioned Cage Lock offer greater durability - Sealed cartridge pulley bearings - Will not work with front derailleur drivetrains - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40 teeth - Largest Cog: 50 - Weight: 290 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
$61.99 - $68.99
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet and impressively precise—fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Rival 22 Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted chain pulley cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. Aluminum inner and outer cages, aluminum links, and stainless steel hardware keep the durable Rival 22 at a svelte 191 grams. Plus, SRAM's WiFLi technology delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and every gear on the rear cassette, all with significant weight savings.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle derailleur features an updated cage architecture to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle rear derailleur works with the new 10-52T cassettes and is backward-compatible with 10-50T options, as well. - Updated cage provides better chain retention and more precise shifts - Backward-compatible design works with 10-50T and 10-52T cassettes
SRAM's X01 Rear Derailleur packs a massive amount of technology into its compact, lightweight body. This 11-speed gear changer uses a “horizontal parallelogram” design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, reducing the force it takes to shift. The Type 2 clutch is brilliant. This self-lubricating, one-way roller clutch controls your chain tension to eliminate chain slap and give you smooth, consistent shifts over any terrain. For quicker, smoother, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley's offset design maintains a consistent chain gap across all gears.
SRAM's X5 2x10 Front Derailleur is made from chrome-plated steel with a forged aluminum clamp for strength and precision. It provides crisp action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1 shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52T cassettes and is backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes, as well. - Updated cage geometry provides better chain retention and crisper shifting - Comes in XX1 Eagle master colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem to go with all cassette and chain color options - Backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes, works with new 10-52T cassettes
$57.99 - $59.99
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between. - Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable - Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting - Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes - Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
Page 1 of 4 Next page